Stabilized Dual EO/IR High Resolution Cameras
High resolution aerial images and video with the detail you need
The SR-EO/IR payload for SkyRanger offers stabilized, simultaneously-streaming dual EO(RGB color) and IR(infrared) high resolution cameras.
System operators can quickly switch between streaming EO and IR video and select between white-hot and black-hot IR modes on-the-fly. Both EO and IR feeds can be securely and simultaneously streamed to multiple devices in a C4ISR or other IP network.
Ruggedized and weather-sealed gimbal provides dependable operation in wet, sandy, or humid environments, as well as in extreme winds and temperatures.
Embedded geotags and meta data enable precise geolocation and use of industry standard tools for post-processing into stitched images, map overlays, 3D models, and more
Precise Click-to-Aim™ camera control and the ability to easily adjust settings while airborne (exposure, ISO, zoom and more) improves operator effectiveness and gathered imagery
Optional encrypted transmission protects against hacking, snooping, and interception, while simultaneously streaming multicast video to multiple devices in the secure network
- Video: 1080p24 H.264 HD Recorded
- 15 megapixel stills
- Field of view:
- 46 degrees width
- 34 degrees height
- Video & Stills: 640×480 H.264 video and still images
- IR Modes: White-hot and black-hot display modes
- -22ºF to 122ºF (-30ºC to 50ºC)
- integrated 2-axis stabilization
- Range of motion:
- Pitch: +15/- 105 degrees from horizontal
- Yaw/Roll: +/- 30 degrees
Digital network & smart imagery:
- Low-latency all-digital network, stream video to multiple devices, embedded geotags and metadata
- 256bit AES encrypted control and data link
*Technical specifications subject to change without notice.